Mount Your Overtable Accessories
Solid uprights provide the strength, durability and functional support of many of our overhead accessories.
Overtable Mounting Options
- Most Workplace accessories mounted above the worksurface will require Solid Uprights.
- Uprights bolt directly to rear of pre-punched leg sections, and may also be mounted to the rear of Cabinet Workstations.
- Most installations will require two uprights. A single upright may be used to mount monitor arms.
- A center-mounted upright in addition to the two uprights at each side of the workstation is necessary when half-width accessories such as panels and adjustable shelving are requested.
- Solid uprights are available in three standard lengths: 60″, 48″, 36″.
- Additional sizes available.
Note that 9″ of the Upright is required for fastening to Leg Section. Deduct 9″ from length of Upright for available length above worksurface.
- Formed channel construction; front is perforated in 3″ increments. Uprights bolt directly to rear of prepunched Leg Sections.
- Note that 9″ of Solid Upright is required for fastening to Leg Section. Deduct 9″ from length of Upright for available length above worksurface.
- Uprights may also be mounted to the rear of Cabinet Workstations.
Center Mount Uprights
- Center mount uprights accommodate “half-length” accessories such as the spool holder, adjustable shelving, bin rails, and panels.
- Recommended when additional support is needed for heavier accessories such as wire holders or bin holders.
- Center upright mounting bracket is also required to support a 3rd upright.
Single Upright Stiffener Plate
- Single uprights are ideal for mounting items such as monitors.
- A Stiffener Plate to prevent torsional stress (twisting) is recommended for most single upright installations.
Learn more about the Workplace experience. Our hands-on approach ensures you have the perfect product to fit your needs.