- Easy to clean and ideal for general-purpose applications or tasks.
- 1” thick core is fully covered with plastic laminate surface, backer sheet and PVC edging.
- Available in round front edge or square edge.
- This high-pressure laminate is ideal for use in environments using chemical reagents which would rule out use of a standard laminate.
- Standard color is black. Non-standard colors available by special order.
- Available in square edge only.
- Amino resin laminate dissipates electrical charges is ideal for use where technical devices are manufactured, tested, inspected, or packaged.
- 1” thick core is fully covered with an ESD plastic laminate surface and backer sheet.
- Flush mounted ground bolt with 6’ ground wire, (factory installed) requires connection to an earth ground system before use.
- Bench mount ground for two wrist straps (customer supplied wrist straps); 10″ ground wire included.
- 1” thick top with chamfer edge and drip groove on underside of exposed edges.
- Molded from modified epoxy resin that has been compounded and cured to provide optimum physical and chemical resistance required in a heavy-duty laboratory setting.
- Greatest chemical and heat resistance.
- Easy to clean and corrosion resistant is ideal for industrial or lab applications, including clean rooms.
- 18 gauge stainless steel, Type 304, #4 polished finish.
- Inverted steel pan-type top is placed over a fully sealed 1” plastic laminate top.
- 18 gauge stainless steel, Type 316 acid resistant, #2B finish available by special order.
- Powder coated to match workstation.
- Inverted 18 gauge pan-type top is placed over 1” fiberboard, sealed with a backer sheet on top and bottom.