The Standard Workstation is our most popular base platform featuring an attractive straight-leg design that optimizes seating space.
Available in a variety of sizes, colors, and worksurfaces with a complete line of add-on accessories that will increase productivity, organization, and comfort.
Stationary Standard Workstation
- Full-perimeter tube frame helps eliminate sagging.
- 2” x 2”, square 18-gauge, furniture-grade steel tubing.
- Height adjustable, including 3/4″± adjustment range leg levelers
- Ribbed rubber pads to prevent skidding or marring.
Mobile Standard Workstation
- Mobility makes equipment and materials accessible to multiple work areas.
- A wide range of caster options to choose from.
- Available Mobile Retrofit Kit to convert existing stationary workstations.
In-Line Standard Workstations
- An unlimited number of workstations may configured in-line for a long, gap-free worksurface for tasks such as cable assembly.
- Different table lengths may be connected within a row.
- Each section of the row may be customized with accessories.
Corner Standard Workstations
- Based on a 4′ x 4′ corner unit.
- Add left and right wing units, available in 3′, 4’, 5’ or 6’ lengths.
- Units may be equipped with Leg Sections, Cabinets, or a combination of both.
- Integral center-mounted lateral support system provides excellent stability.
- Manually-adjustable height range from 30” to 37”.
- An optional 15A or 20A Powerstrip may be mounted within the lateral support system.
All Workplace metal products feature a highly durable, environmentally friendly powder-coat finish.
Many other premium colors and color-matching are available, subject to additional charge and lead time.
Eight different worksurface materials and nine standard tabletop sizes satisfy virtually every task requirement.
But if one of them doesn’t, Workplace is happy to quote the exact dimensions needed.
A dedicated Workplace Design Specialist works with you every step of the way—from configuration and quote to installation and life-of-the-product service.
Available services include assembly and installation.