Ergonomics Matters More Every Day.
The One-Touch™ Motorized Height-Adjustable Workstation easily accommodates the varying ergonomic requirements of multiple shift and/or multi-task functions. It’s a unique adjustable-height workstation.
The geared chain drive of the One-Touch Motorized Height-Adjustable Workstation ensures that all four legs are always precisely in alignment. Completely enclosed lift mechanism for a virtually maintenance-free system.
Maximum lift capacity of 500# static load, evenly distributed. Available in a variety of sizes, colors, and worksurfaces with a complete line of add-on accessories.
Watch this three minute video to see a demonstration and learn more about Workplace Motorized Height-Adjustable Workstations.
Stationary Motorized Workstation
- Work height adjustment between in your choice of two ranges: from 25″ up to 37″ or 30” up to 42”.
- Fabricated with heavy gauge furniture grade tube steel.
- Durable powder-coat finish with 10 color options.
- 9 standard sizes; additional sizes available.
Mobile Motorized Workstation
- Mobility makes equipment and materials easily accessible to multiple work areas.
- Work height adjustment between 31-1/8″ to 42″ with casters.
- A Mobile Retrofit Kit is available to add mobility to stationary workstations.
Up-Down Height Adjustment Switch
The conveniently located up-down switch on the One-Touch Motorized Workstation lets you adjust table height instantly.
Front Leg Scales for Easy Height Adjustment
Visible front leg scales help locate and precisely set different work heights with ease.
Motorized Chain Drive
The rugged internal chain drive and motor assembly ensures every leg remains in alignment for thousands of actuations without adjustment or maintenance.
All Workplace metal products feature a highly durable, environmentally friendly powder-coat finish.
Many other premium colors and color-matching are available, subject to additional charge and lead time.
Eight different worksurface materials and nine standard tabletop sizes satisfy virtually every task requirement.
But if one of them doesn’t, Workplace is happy to quote the exact dimensions needed.
A dedicated Workplace Design Specialist works with you every step of the way—from configuration and quote to installation and life-of-the-product service.
Available services include assembly and installation.