Ergonomics matter more every day.
The One-Touch™ Motorized Height-Adjustable Workstation is the ideal way to accommodate the varying ergonomic requirements of multiple shift and/or multi-task functions.
Maximum lift capacity of 500# static load, evenly distributed.
The geared chain drive of the One-Touch Motorized Height-Adjustable Workstation ensures that all four legs are always precisely in alignment. Completely enclosed lift mechanism for a virtually maintenance-free system.
Stationary Motorized Workstation
- Work height adjustment between 30″ to 42″ in two ranges.
- Fabricated with heavy gauge furniture grade tube steel.
- Highly durable powder-coat finish with 10 color options.
- 9 standard sizes; additional sizes available upon request.
Mobile Motorized Workstation
- Mobility makes equipment and materials easily accessible to multiple work areas.
- Work height adjustment between 31-1/8″ to 42″ with casters.
- A Mobile Retrofit Kit is available to add mobility to stationary workstations.
Up-Down Height Adjustment Switch
The conveniently located up-down switch on the One-Touch Motorized Workstation lets you adjust table height instantly.
Front Leg Scales for Easy Height Adjustment
The Motorized Workstation electro-mechanically adjusts up or down in your choice of two ranges: from 25″ up to 37″ or 30” up to 42”.
Visible front leg scales help locate and precisely set different work heights with ease.
Motorized Chain Drive
The rugged internal chain drive and motor assembly ensures that every leg remains in exact alignment and will last for thousands of actuations without adjustment or maintenance.
All Workplace metal products feature a highly durable, environmentally friendly powder-coat finish.
Many other premium colors and color-matching are available, subject to additional charge and lead time.
Eight different worksurface materials and nine standard tabletop sizes satisfy virtually every task requirement.
But if one of them doesn’t, Workplace is happy to quote the exact dimensions needed.
A dedicated Workplace Design Specialist works with you every step of the way—from configuration and quote to installation and life-of-the-product service.
Available services include assembly and installation.