A fully integrated solution for mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography, and gas chromatography.
Workplace Mass Spectrometry workstations are the ideal way to house instrumentation and ancillary equipment in a single, well-designed package—perfect for all types of analytical instruments.
The workstation accommodates systems from all popular mass spectrometer suppliers, including:
Mass Spec Workstation Features
- Phenolic resin tops are highly resistant to chemicals, moisture, and bacteria.
- The sound-dampening foam-encased vacuum pump enclosure includes a heavy-duty pull-out tray and fans for active cooling. Standard pump tray is 31″W. Some models include 46″W large pump tray.
- Additional slide-tray for easy access to dispensing tank.
- Total Lock Casters for mobility and rigidity.
- Drawers for supply storage (locks optional).
Mass Spec Workstations Design Standards
- Supports in excess of 1,000 pounds of instrumentation and accessories.
- Available in 9 standard sizes.
- Standard power features 20 Amp/120 Volt electrics with multiple receptacles.
- Additional power options are available.
- Chemical-resistant phenolic resin tops.
Available Customization for Mass Spec Workstations
- Special length worksurfaces.
- Additional cabinetry, drawers, etc.
- Tubular steel construction offers design flexibility while maintaining core strength.
- Independent solvent storage.
- Customized vacuum pump enclosures.
- Storage, power, computer-related options.
Additional Products and Services
While chemical resistant phenolic resin is our most popular worksurface for Mass Spec workstations, we offer a variety of additional worksurface materials.
You may need special configurations, room layout design, and/or logistic assistance. Workplace’s Design Specialists, Engineers, and Customer Support are here to meet your needs.