A fully integrated solution for mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography, and gas chromatography.
Workplace Mass Spectrometry workstations are the ideal way to house instrumentation and accessories in a single, well-designed package. The workstation accommodates systems from all popular suppliers, including:
Specialized features of the Workplace Mass Spectroscopy Workstation include:
- Phenolic resin top with an integrated liquid capture system.
- Foam-encased vacuum pump enclosure reduces noise levels.
- Vacuum pump active venting including two fans.
- All-side access to pump via heavy-duty pull-out tray.
- Additional slide-tray for easy access to dispensing tank.
- Casters for mobility and easy access to rear of system.
- Drawers for supply storage (locks optional).
Mass Spec Workstation Design Standards
The Workplace Mass Spec Workstation features an impressive array of core design standards:
- Supports in excess of 1,000 pounds of instrumentation and accessories.
- Storage drawers equipped with full-extension, all steel ball bearing slides.
- Standard power features 20 Amp/120 volt electrics with 7-duplex outlets.
- Additional power options available.
- Over-sized phenolic resin top with an integrated liquid capture system.
- Highly durable powder-coat finish and 10 color options.
Mass Spec Workstation Configurations
There is a Mass Spec Workstation that is perfect for every instrument and every available space.
Three Mass Spec Workstations Sizes, each available in three configurations. Consult with your Design Specialist about the one that is right for your instrument and your space.
- The 6801C configuration is 31” deep x 42” long.
- The 6802C configuration is 31” deep x 57” long.
- The 6803C configuration is 31” deep x 72” long.
Available Pump Tray Sizes
- Standard pump tray: 20.25”D x 31.12”W
- Large pump tray: 20.25”D x 46”W