Ruggedness and versatility combine to make it the ideal workstation, especially in industrial environments where a workstation is subject to heavy use.
With an evenly-distributed weight capacity up to 1500 pounds, Heavy-Duty Workstations are strong and can take abuse for years.
Optional add-on accessories you can configure each Heavy-Duty Workstation for your specific needs, maximizing usability for any task or application.
Stationary Heavy-Duty Workstation
- Full-perimeter tube frame completely supports the worksurface.
- 2” x 2”, square 18-gauge, furniture-grade steel tubing.
- Height adjustable, including 3/4″± adjustment range leg levelers
- Ribbed rubber pads to prevent skidding or marring.
Mobile Heavy-Duty Workstation
- Mobility makes equipment and materials easily accessible to multiple work areas.
- A wide range of caster options to choose from.
- Available Mobile Retrofit Kit to convert existing stationary workstations.
In-Line Heavy-Duty Workstations
- Attractive streamlined appearance.
- An unlimited number of workstations of varying lengths may configured in-line for a long, gap-free worksurface for tasks such as cable assembly.
- Each section of the row may be customized with accessories.
L-Shaped and U-Shaped Heavy-Duty Workstations
- Adjustable work height: 30” to 37” or 35” to 42.”
- A single leg section ties two adjoining tables together, providing a more maneuverable work area.
- Add left and right wing units, available in 3′, 4’, 5’ or 6’ lengths.
A dedicated Workplace Design Specialist works with you every step of the way—from configuration and quote to installation and life-of-the-product service.
Available services include assembly and installation.