Ruggedness and versatility combine to make it the ideal workstation, especially in industrial environments where a workstation is subject to heavy use.
With an evenly-distributed weight capacity up to 1500 pounds, Heavy-Duty Workstations are strong and can take abuse for years.
Optional add-on accessories you can configure each Heavy-Duty Workstation for your specific needs, maximizing usability for any task or application.
Stationary Heavy-Duty Workstation
- Full-perimeter tube frame completely supports the worksurface.
- 2” x 2”, square 18-gauge, furniture-grade steel tubing.
- Height adjustable, including 3/4″± adjustment range leg levelers
- Ribbed rubber pads to prevent skidding or marring.
Mobile Heavy-Duty Workstation
- Mobility makes equipment and materials easily accessible to multiple work areas.
- A wide range of caster options to choose from.
- Available Mobile Retrofit Kit to convert existing stationary workstations.
In-Line Heavy-Duty Workstations
- Attractive streamlined appearance.
- An unlimited number of workstations may configured in-line for a long, gap-free worksurface for tasks such as cable assembly.
- Different table lengths may be connected within a row.
- Each section of the row may be customized with accessories.
L-Shaped and U-Shaped Heavy-Duty Workstations
- Adjustable work height: 30” to 37” or 35” to 42.”
- A single leg section ties two adjoining tables together, providing a more maneuverable work area.
- Add left and right wing units, available in 3′, 4’, 5’ or 6’ lengths.
A dedicated Workplace Design Specialist works with you every step of the way—from configuration and quote to installation and life-of-the-product service.
Available services include assembly and installation.
All Workplace metal products feature a highly durable, environmentally friendly powder-coat finish.
Many other premium colors and color-matching are available, subject to additional charge and lead time.
Eight different worksurface materials and nine standard tabletop sizes satisfy virtually every task requirement.
But if one of them doesn’t, Workplace is happy to quote the exact dimensions needed.