Whether in a small work station or a large manufacturing area, ESD seating keeps workers and materials reliably grounded, ensuring ESD performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years to come. ESD seating is specifically designed to meet the ESD Association standard test method for the Protection of Electrostatic Discharge Susceptible Items – Seating Restive Measurement standard ESD STM12.1-2013.
- Each chair is assembled with ESD-approved parts, including a chrome cylinder, polished aluminum base, chrome footring, arms made with conductive polyurethane arm pads, and steel parts coated with conductive paint.
- A range of conductive casters eliminate the need for cumbersome drag chains.
- A metallic ESD mesh is added between the cushion and fabric, permitting contact with both front and back surfaces to ensure continuity of the circuitry.
- Every unit is tested individually for ESD compliance prior to shipment.
- The chair frame, from back to base, is electrically conductive to ensure static charges will be dissipated in a controlled manner through the upholstery and the chair frame to the floor.
- Conductive tints on all painted parts
- Mesh between fabric and foam
- Chrome cylinder
- ESD footring and arms
- Polished aluminum base
- Conductive casters
Click tabs to view specific styles and options.
Model 9-RP Features:
- Patented skin upholstery.
- 3” thick resilience molded foam
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 16-gauge steel seat pan
- Integrated steel arm structure with metal to metal connections
- Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
- 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
- Compliant to TB 117
- 10-Year, three-shift warranty
Built to withstand wear and tear from the inside out.
Model 9-RH Features:
- Resists chemical and physical damage
- Perfect for tough users like students or workers, who wear sharp objects on tool belts
- Made of urethane in a dense durable foam molded right onto the inner structure
- Cleans easily, even with bleach
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon base guarantees years of sturdy support
Options available for both Desk-Height and Stool-Height Seating
– Intensive use fixed arm option;
– Adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”);
– Fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back)
- Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters and glides are also available.
- 23” flat black footring is standard (mid and high heights only) or fixed 18” chrome rounded (desk height only) also available
- Multiple available heights: desk, mid, desk-to-counter, high, and extended range
- Upholstered outer back
- Polished aluminum base
- TB 133 Fire Code
- FNEW83-269 E – includes 14-gauge steel seat pan R+
- Available patented Rhino Plus combination of urethane and molded foam provides a comfortable seat that resists punctures, tears and virtually all spills; and cleans easily with bleach or ethanol.
- Textured surface prevents slipping.