Cleanroom seating is designed for minimal particulate contribution as certified by tests conducted in accordance with ISO 14644-2-2015. Pneumatic cylinders are sealed and contamination-free. Upholstered cushions are sealed with vinyl or patented R+ covers. Both seamed and seamless covers prevent outgassing of particulates above .5-micron size
Cleanroom seating products are manufactured to meet ISO 14644, Class 3, Class 4, and Class 5 standards. Components, such as upholstered seats and backs, are protected in sealed plastic from contamination during shipment. Cleanroom chairs are labeled with instructions for unpacking in a cleanroom prep area. Cleanroom construction includes:
- Seamed covers with flat seams with internal .5-micron nylon reinforced tape and are double stitched with mutifilament nylon thread
- Powder-coated metal components.
- Variety of vinyl or patented R+ covers available.
- Sealed, contamination-free pneumatic cylinder.
A Class 100 Cleanroom (CR) model is also available. Discuss your exact cleanroom needs with your Workplace Design Specialist.
Click tabs to view specific styles and options.
Model 9-RP Features:
- Patented skin upholstery.
- 3” thick resilience molded foam
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 16-gauge steel seat pan
- Integrated steel arm structure with metal to metal connections
- Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
- 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
- Compliant to TB 117
- 10-Year, three-shift warranty
Built to withstand wear and tear from the inside out.
Model 9-RH Features:
- Resists chemical and physical damage
- Perfect for tough users like students or workers, who wear sharp objects on tool belts
- Made of urethane in a dense durable foam molded right onto the inner structure
- Cleans easily, even with bleach
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon base guarantees years of sturdy support
Options available for both Desk-Height and Stool-Height Seating
– Intensive use fixed arm option;
– Adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”);
– Fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back)
- Casters: multi-surface dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters and glides are also available.
- 23” flat black footring is standard (mid and high heights only) or fixed 18” chrome rounded (desk height only) also available
- Multiple available heights: desk, mid, desk-to-counter, high, and extended range
- Upholstered outer back
- Polished aluminum base
- TB 133 Fire Code
- FNEW83-269 E – includes 14-gauge steel seat pan R+
- Available patented Rhino Plus combination of urethane and molded foam provides a comfortable seat that resists punctures, tears and virtually all spills; and cleans easily with bleach or ethanol.
- Textured surface prevents slipping.