Ergonomic Seating Solutions
To complement your workstation selection, Workplace offers a task chair suitable for every environment including ESD and clean room applications.
Task chairs for every environment are available through Workplace to complement your work station selections.
A wide range of chair designs each with multiple options make it easy to support every body in every position, in labs, technical areas, industrial departments, and more.
Choose from 4-, 6-, or 7-way mechanisms, fabric or vinyl upholstery, and options to meet Cleanroom or ESD requirements.
Mobile-Mate Storage Cabinets
Portable storage right where you need it.
A highly practical standalone storage or work center and an ideal solution for extra storage, the Mobile-Mate fits right under workstations.
• Wheels right into place.
• Fits under any Workplace Workstation 30-1/2” or higher.
• Available with the same full range of worksurface materials as our workstations.
- Overall dimensions: 24”D x 18”W x 27-1/4”H
- Equipped with four twin-wheel brake casters with hard tread.
- Drawers feature ball-bearing slides and open 100% for full access to drawer space.
Click to view available Mobile-Mate sizes & drawer configurations
To Order, Please Specify Model No., Color Code, and Worksurface Code.
- Mobile-Mate including worksurface ships assembled but without casters mounted. Four included casters are easily attached by end user.
- Drawer locks must be ordered separately (one per drawer). Please specify desired keying instructions.
Workplace’s heavy-duty, all-steel work carts fit the bill for hundreds of applications on the factory floor, in the lab, and in the office, including:
Transporting tools — Pre-positioning supplies — Portable production stands — Delivering lab supplies — Warehouse utility carts — Repair services carts …and much more.
- Rugged construction: 12-gauge corer posts; 14-gauge trays
- All carts are 32” high
- 5” diameter total-lock, non-marring casters
- Full-width push handle bolted to uprights for easy maneuverability
- Drawer size is 13-3/4”W x 5-3/4”H x 2-1/2”D
Quick-Ship does not mean “what we have on hand.” You still get all the advantages of Workplace configured to order workstations. Only faster.
Contact a Workplace Modular Systems Design Specialist for friendly assistance with workstation configuration, information, quotes, and support.
Need to easily move your workstation? All of our workstations can be configured to be mobile.