Workplace companion products enhance the productivity of the work environment.
Choose from a wide variety of companion carts, seating and shelving to equip your workspace for maximum productivity.
- Mobile-Mate Storage Cabinets
- Ergonomic Seating
- Heavy-Duty Shelving
Companion products enhance the efficiency of the working environment.
Workplace’s heavy-duty, all-steel work carts fit the bill for hundreds of applications on the factory floor, in the lab, and in the office, including:
Transporting tools — Pre-positioning supplies — Portable production stands — Delivering lab supplies — Warehouse utility carts — Repair services carts …and much more.
- Rugged construction: 12-gauge corer posts; 14-gauge trays
- All carts are 32” high
- 5” diameter total-lock, non-marring casters
- Full-width push handle bolted to uprights for easy maneuverability
- Drawer size is 13-3/4”W x 5-3/4”H x 2-1/2”D
Mobile-Mate Storage Cabinets
Portable storage right where you need it.
The Mobile-Mate Storage Cabinet is the ideal solution for extra storage.
- Wheels right into place.
- Practical standalone storage or work center.
- Fits under any Workplace Workstation 30-1/2” or higher.
- Available with the same full range of worksurface materials as our workstations.
- Overall dimensions: 24”D x 18”W x 27-1/4”H
- Equipped with four twin-wheel brake casters with hard tread.
- Drawers feature ball-bearing slides and open 100% for full access to drawer space.
To complement your workstation selection, Workplace offers a task chair suitable for every environment.
Task chairs for every environment are available through Workplace to complement your work station selections.
A wide range of chair designs each with multiple options make it easy to support every body in every position, in labs, technical areas, industrial departments, and more.
Choose from 4-, 6-, or 7-way mechanisms, fabric or vinyl upholstery, and options to meet Cleanroom or ESD requirements.
Heavy-duty shelving rounds out the work environment: a place for everything and everything in its place.
Workplace Modular Systems Heavy-Duty Shelving is packed with features that deliver utility and durability in every environment.
Rapid Assembly. Its unique lock-in design eliminates nuts and bolts, making assembly quick. Shelves may be added or taken away without needing to remove other shelves in the unit.
Modularity and Flexibility. Common intermediate uprights are used for in-line rows of Heavy-Duty Shelving, making it not only cost-effective, but also a way to save valuable floor space.
Easy Access Bracing. Heavy-Duty Shelving employs swaybraces at the top and bottom of the assembly, allowing unobstructed access from both front and rear.