Copy about companion products
Optional Add-On Accessories you can configure each Heavy-Duty Workstation for your specific needs, maximizing usability for any task or application.
Ergonomic Seating Solutions
To complement your workstation selection, Workplace offers a task chair suitable for every environment including ESD and clean room applications.
Task chairs for every environment are available through Workplace to complement your work station selections.
A wide range of chair designs each with multiple options make it easy to support every body in every position, in labs, technical areas, industrial departments, and more.
Choose from 4-, 6-, or 7-way mechanisms, fabric or vinyl upholstery, and options to meet Cleanroom or ESD requirements.
Mobile-Mate Storage Cabinets
Portable storage right where you need it.
A highly practical standalone storage or work center and an ideal solution for extra storage, the Mobile-Mate fits right under workstations.
• Wheels right into place.
• Fits under any Workplace Workstation 30-1/2” or higher.
• Available with the same full range of worksurface materials as our workstations.
- Overall dimensions: 24”D x 18”W x 27-1/4”H
- Equipped with four twin-wheel brake casters with hard tread.
- Drawers feature ball-bearing slides and open 100% for full access to drawer space.
Workplace’s heavy-duty, all-steel work carts fit the bill for hundreds of applications on the factory floor, in the lab, and in the office, including:
Transporting tools — Pre-positioning supplies — Portable production stands — Delivering lab supplies — Warehouse utility carts — Repair services carts …and much more.
- Rugged construction: 12-gauge corer posts; 14-gauge trays
- All carts are 32” high
- 5” diameter total-lock, non-marring casters
- Full-width push handle bolted to uprights for easy maneuverability
- Drawer size is 13-3/4”W x 5-3/4”H x 2-1/2”D
All Workplace metal products feature a highly durable, environmentally friendly powder-coat finish.
Many other premium colors and color-matching are available, subject to additional charge and lead time.
Eight different worksurface materials and nine standard tabletop sizes satisfy virtually every task requirement.
But if one of them doesn’t, Workplace is happy to quote the exact dimensions needed.
Quick-Ship does not mean “what we have on hand.” You still get all the advantages of Workplace configured to order workstations. Only faster.
Contact a Workplace Modular Systems Design Specialist for friendly assistance with workstation configuration, information, quotes, and support.
Need extra workspace? Simply move the workstation to wherever you need it, whenever you need it.