The Standard Plus Workstation is ideal for work areas needing vertically integrated utilities especially when utility connectors are located overhead. The Standard Plus Workstation features the robust construction, modularity, and ergonomic design Workplace tables are known for.
- The chases accommodate vertical utility panels for power, data, and speciality gas services and may be mounted in one or both chases.
- The vertical utility chase is integrated into the leg design for a total height of 80″ and may be used in conjunction with Overhead Service Panels.
- Standard Plus Workstations are manually height adjustable (30″ to 37″).
- Standard Plus workstations may be arranged in standalone and back-to-back configurations.
- A variety of sizes, colors, and worksurfaces is available.
- A comprehensive range of add-on storage options and accessories is available to increase productivity, organization, and comfort.
Stationary Standardplus Workstation
Constructed of a blend of 18-gauge furniture grade steel tubing and 14 gauge formed channels, Standard Plus provides 800 pound capacity (evenly distributed). The upper cross-channel provides additional lateral stability.
MULTIPLE Standardplus LAB Workstations
Integrated utility chases at the rear of the workstation save space, allowing smooth back-to-back and in-line placement of multiple workstations.
Most standard overtable and undertable accessories are available, including shelving, lighting, power, computer mounting, drawers, and storage.
OVERHEAD SERVICE PANEL
Connect electrical, data and service utilities overhead. Knockouts for electrical & data receptacles. 1.25“ round knockouts for speciality gas.
Set table top height manually in one of seven positions between 30″ and 37″ for seated or standing use. Robust engineering design and welded steel ensure a sturdy workstation that will provide years of reliable service.
UTILITY Service FIXTURES
Choose from a wide selection of standard valves, needle valves and hoses to provide specialty gas service to your Standard Plus workstation.
Colors & Worksurfaces
A variety of available worksurface materials satisfy every task requirement.
Ten standard metal colors in durable, environmentally friendly powder-coat finish. Other premium colors and color-matching are available, subject to additional charge and lead time.
A dedicated Workplace Design Specialist works with you every step of the way—from configuration and quote to installation and life-of-the-product service. Available services include assembly and installation.