Are you trying to find a workstation solution for a specific task or application? But “standard” product offerings simply don’t match your needs?
Don’t give up, you’ve come to the right place.
The key to purpose built is collaboration between you, the customer, and Workplace.
Together with a Design Specialists and Workplace’s engineering team, you will work together to transform an application requirement into reality on your floor.
We’ve adapted hundred of workstation components to provide customers with a designed-with-purpose solution. These solutions are typically designed based on our base platforms, wide range of accessories and integrated engineering. Check out a few of our recent purpose built solutions below.
A manufacturer of orthopedic devices had two main objectives:
1. Safe work environment for the grinding and polishing process.
- Effective removal of particulates and dust.
- Ensure that pneumatic tool hoses are kept off the work area
2. Provide optimum ergonomics.
- Adjustable height workstation to accommodate workers with different heights and reaches.
- Adequate task lighting.
- A stainless-steel downdraft grate on the worksurface connects to a central dust collection system.
- Compressed air connector housed within the structural frame reduced hose interference.
- Direct Drive adjustable height workstation
- Adjustable task & precision LED lighting
- Safety panel, casters & 20A power
Improve ergonomics and mobility for large engine assembly.</span
1. Provide easy access to add parts to subassemblies.
- Need a two level workstation with ability to pull out lower tray.
- Both levels must each support up to 250 pounds.
- Design for ease of worker use and safety.
2. Able to store and transport heavy subassemblies.
- Be able to easily move above entire workstation easily without obstructions on frame.
- Full depth lower tray with an anti-tip floor lock.
- Raised grab bars eliminate kneeling when pulling out lower tray.
- Workstation and tray design meet weight requirements.
- Standard workstation with fixed height leg sections.
- Heavy duty total lock casters.
- Ergonomic handle mounted to side framework keeps work areas unobstructed and easy to move.
Maximize use of space within a clean room lab for inspecting various sized materials used in bioprocessing production.
1. Vary worksurface area depending on size of products.
2. Easy to move out of the way when not in use.
3. Accommodate a variety of worker height and reaches.
- Flip-up sides provide usable work areas in 3 sizes.
- Durable, corrosion and acid resistant stainless steel type 316.
- Direct Drive™ Adjustable Height workstation ideal for accommodating multiple workers.
- Casters make it easy to move table.
- 12′ power cord with storage brackets.