A FULLY INTEGRATED SOLUTION FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY, LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY, AND GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY.
Workplace Mass Spectrometry workstations are the ideal way to house instrumentation, vacuum pumps and ancillary equipment in a single, well-designed package—perfect for all types of analytical instruments.
The workstation accommodates systems from all popular mass spectrometer suppliers, including:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Beckman Coulter
- Perkin Elmer
Mass Spec Workstation Features
Perfect for every instrument, the mass spec workstation is available in a variety of sizes and configurations. This flexible system allows for a variety of tasks to be completed ergonomically and safely by users but also retains ease of access for cleaning or maintenance purposes a priority.
Mass Spec Workstations Design Standards
Designed with the same robust construction Workplace products are known for, the mass spec workstation holds up to 1,000 lbs. of instrumentation and accessories.
- 9 sizes/configuration options
- 20 Amp/120 Volt power in base
- Tubing and wiring cutouts
- Multiple Storage Options
Mass Spec Workstation Accessories
Additional configuration options for the mass spec workstation include:
- Computer peripherals
- Specialized power
- Cord and tubing management
- Side mount bottle tray
- Freestanding mobile tray for solvent storage
Available Customization for Mass Spec Workstations
- Special length worksurfaces.
- Additional cabinetry, drawers, etc.
- Tubular steel construction offers design flexibility while maintaining core strength.
- Independent solvent storage.
- Customized vacuum pump enclosures.
- Storage, power, computer-related options.
Additional Products and Services
While chemical resistant phenolic resin is our most popular worksurface for Mass Spec workstations, we offer a variety of additional worksurface materials.
You may need special configurations, room layout design, and/or logistic assistance. Workplace’s Design Specialists, Engineers, and Customer Support are here to meet your needs.