Bench-Mounted shelving features:
- All-metal construction.
- Shelves are available in 12″ and 18″ depths.
- Powerstrips with 20-amp or 15-amp capacity may be added.
- Shelving is pre-punched to accept Light Fixtures.
All Bench-Mounted Shelving units are mounted on the worksurface.
Call your Design Specialist for more details on any shelving unit.
Click tabs to view individual shelving option details
- The Structural Riser is constructed of a right and left side open risers in a tubular and formed channel design; connected with a 1” metal shelf. The open structure allows access from all sides.
Non-metal shelving may be specified in place of standard metal shelf. Back & end stops, air-trough, power and lighting may be added
- 200 pound weight capacity.
End panels for the Structural Riser are available in 12” or 18” depth x 12”, 18” or 24” height. Fits table lengths between 24” – 96”.
- Equipped with enclosed inner panels to create a more finished appearance.
- Available in 12″ and 18″ depths x 12″, 18″, or 24″ heights.
- 125 pound weight capacity.
- May be specified with 20-amp duplex outlets in front of Shelf and Risers.
- Also available with vertical riser cutouts to accept installation of optional Powerstrip.
- Clearance under Fixed Riser Shelf is 2″ less than overall height of assembly.
Special sizes available upon request. Full rear Safety/Privacy Shield also available.
The Overhead Storage Compartment provides internal storage up to 75 pounds in three available sizes:
- 48″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-04)
- 60″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-05)
- 36″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-06-50) 1/2 of 72L
Unit mounts to solid uprights and has lockable door. Optional under mount light is available.