Fixed Height Shelving features:
- All-metal construction.
- Shelves are available in 12″ and 18″ depths.
- Powerstrips with 20-amp or 15-amp capacity may be added.
- Shelving is pre-punched to accept Light Fixtures.
All Fixed Height Shelving units are mounted on the worksurface.
Call your Design Specialist for more details on any shelving unit.
Click tabs to view individual shelving option details
- The Structural Riser is constructed of a right and left side open risers in a tubular and formed channel design; connected with a 1” metal shelf. The open structure allows access from all sides.
Non-metal shelving may be specified in place of standard metal shelf. Back & end stops, air-trough, power and lighting may be added
- 200 pound weight capacity.
End panels for the Structural Riser are available in 12” or 18” depth x 12”, 18” or 24” height. Fits table lengths between 24” – 96”.
- Equipped with enclosed inner panels to create a more finished appearance.
- Available in 12″ and 18″ depths x 12″, 18″, or 24″ heights.
- 125 pound weight capacity.
- May be specified with 20-amp duplex outlets in front of Shelf and Risers.
- Also available with vertical riser cutouts to accept installation of optional Powerstrip.
- Clearance under Fixed Riser Shelf is 2″ less than overall height of assembly.
Special sizes available upon request. Full rear Safety/Privacy Shield also available.
The Overhead Storage Compartment provides internal storage up to 75 pounds in three available sizes:
- 48″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-04)
- 60″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-05)
- 36″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-06-50) 1/2 of 72L
Unit mounts to solid uprights and has lockable door. Optional under mount light is available.