All Adjustable Shelving units are mounted to Solid Uprights (sold separately)
All shelving options feature:
- All-metal construction; flanged 2″ on all sides.
- Shelves are prepunched to accept optional Back & End Stops.
- Shelves are available with or without 20-amp duplex outlets or 15-amp duplex outlets.
- Shelving is pre-punched to accept Light Fixtures.
- Shelves are available in 12″ and 18″ depths.
- Shelf lengths may be specified to fit full and half table lengths.*
- Shelf position is adjustable in 1 1/2″ increments on Solid Uprights.
*All Shelving specified as half width will require addition of a Center Mount Upright.
Call your Design Specialist for more details on any shelving unit.
Click tabs to view individual shelving option details
- Standard shelving is available in full and half-widths. Call your Design Specialist for specific width availability.
- Standard shelving may be used as an Undertable Shelf (mounted to lower crossbars of open style Leg Sections). Please specify how Shelf will be used so that we may recommend and supply the correct mounting brackets and/or hardware.
- When used as an overtable shelf it may be set at a 20-degree slope with the use of specific shelf brackets and optional front stop. Please call for more information.
- Deep style shelf of all-metal construction; flanged 2″ on all sides.
- Shelf mounts on Solid Uprights (sold separately); fits between Uprights, and extends 10″ beyond back and front of uprights.
- Shelf may be positioned for use as a flat surface, or at an angle of up to 20 degrees at either front or back.
- Easy to move all-metal snap-in dividers may be spaced at desired locations along length of shelf in 1-1/2″ increments.
- Top front of Dividers and supplied end stops feature radius corners for appearance and safety.
- Shelf available in full and half table lengths.
- Mounts to Solid Uprights using Shelf Brackets (both sold separately).
- The Solid Divider shelf may be used under the table as shown on left. Please specify how shelf will be used so that we may recommend and supply the correct mounting brackets and/or hardware.
- Efficient, practical way to keep larger items organized and in check. Perfect for storage of shipping cartons and materials.
- Perforated shelves feature divider spacing in approximately 3″ increments. Threaded metal (plated) dividers fasten securely with nuts on underside of shelf.
- Available in 12″ and 18″ depths.
- Shelf may also be set at a 20° slope.
- Shelf system mounts to Solid Uprights with Shelf Brackets (both sold separately).
- The Wire Divider shelf may be used under the table surface as shown on left. Please specify how shelf will be used so that we may recommend and supply the correct mounting brackets and/or hardware.
Non-Metal Worksurface Shelving
- Attractive, easily cleaned surface mounts to Solid Uprights with wide flange Shelf Brackets.
- Shelves adjust in 1.5″ increments on solid uprights.
- Available in 12″ or 18″ depth. Fits table lengths between 24″ and 96″.
- 75 pound weight capacity.
- Shelf material is available in:
- Phenolic resin
- Plastic laminate
- ESD laminate
Shelving with ESD laminate is designed for electronics manufacturing environments, as well as hospitals, medical facilities, and clean rooms as they provide a surface that will not attract dust or dirt particles.
- Low electrical resistance. Surface to ground less than 1 x 109 ohms.
- Absolute charge drainage and zero voltage suppression: dissipates a 5,000 volt static charge to zero in less than 0.01 second per FTM-101C at 5 to 95 percent relative humidity.
- Resistant to most common solvents, hot solder and fluxes.
The Overhead Storage Compartment provides internal storage up to 75 pounds in three available sizes:
- 48″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-04)
- 60″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-05)
- 36″L X 12.25″D X 12.5″H (P/N 7900-06-50) 1/2 of 72L
Unit mounts to solid uprights and has lockable door. Optional under mount light is available.
Standard Back & End Stops
- Keep supplies, tools and other items where they belong using all-metal back and end stops.
- Height of standard back and end stops is 5” (3”H when mounted to shelf).
- Worksurface edging and front stop are also available. Consult with a Design Specialist for additional information.
- Back and End Stops are sold separately.
Standard Backstop & Large End Stops
- Ideal for securing larger items or manuals on shelving.
- Large end stops provide 10” height when mounted; Backstop is 3”H when mounted to shelf.
- Back and End Stops are sold separately.
- Tilt Bracket may be used for under-shelf lighting applications, including sloped shelves.
- Keeps tools, parts, and equipment off the worksurface, yet within easy reach.
- Tray is 18″L x 12″D with 1″ flange around all sides of worksurface and includes a foam pad insert.