ESD seating is designed to meet the standard test method for Protection of Electrostatic Discharge Susceptible Items – Seating Restive Measurement standard ESD STM12.1-2013. All ESD chairs are assembled with ESD approved parts and tested for ESD compliance.
- Use conductive tints on all painted parts
- Have metallic ESD mesh between fabric and foam
- Chrome cylinder
- Chrome footring (mid-height)
- Polyurethane arm pads
- Conductive casters
- ESD woven fabric or R+ upholstery
Click tabs to view specific styles and options.
- Heavy-Duty 16” steel seat pan
- Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge
- Full range of seated posture adjustments from forward leaning to recline
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Integrated steel arm structure with metal to metal connections
- High resiliency flame-retardant 3” seat foam
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification
- TB 117 fire code compliant
ESD woven fabric meets ESD Association Standards for content and resistance.
For combination ESD/cleanroom, only ESD Black Vinyl may be used.
Fusion ESD Series
- 10-year 3-shift warranty
- Rounded chrome 20” diameter foot ring (mid-height)
- 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
Triton ESD Series
- 15-year 30 shift warranty
- Heavy-Duty steel back
- High performance 23.5” flat black sure-lock footring (mid-height)
- 26” die-cast aluminum base
- Seamless, chemical-resistant molded cover
- Textured urethane is easy to clean with bleach or ethanol
- Resists punctures, tears & spills
- Enhances comfort and stability while preventing slips