ESD seating is designed to meet the standard test method for Protection of Electrostatic Discharge Susceptible Items – Seating Restive Measurement standard ESD STM12.1-2013. All ESD chairs are assembled with ESD approved parts and tested for ESD compliance.
- Use conductive tints on all painted parts
- Have metallic ESD mesh between fabric and foam
- Chrome cylinder
- Chrome footring (mid-height)
- Polyurethane arm pads
- Conductive casters
- ESD woven fabric or R+ upholstery
Click tabs to view specific styles and options.
- Heavy-Duty 16” steel seat pan
- Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge
- Full range of seated posture adjustments from forward leaning to recline
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Integrated steel arm structure with metal to metal connections
- High resiliency flame-retardant 3” seat foam
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification
- TB 117 fire code compliant
ESD woven fabric meets ESD Association Standards for content and resistance.
For combination ESD/cleanroom, only ESD Black Vinyl may be used.
Fusion ESD Series
- 10-year 3-shift warranty
- Rounded chrome 20” diameter foot ring (mid-height)
- 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
Triton ESD Series
- 15-year 30 shift warranty
- Heavy-Duty steel back
- High performance 23.5” flat black sure-lock footring (mid-height)
- 26” die-cast aluminum base
- Seamless, chemical-resistant molded cover
- Textured urethane is easy to clean with bleach or ethanol
- Resists punctures, tears & spills
- Enhances comfort and stability while preventing slips
How to Order
It’s the human touch that matters. That’s why you’ll want to connect with one of our Design Specialists Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.