- Most Workplace accessories mounted above the worksurface will require Solid Uprights.
- Uprights bolt directly to rear of pre-punched leg sections, and may also be mounted to the rear of Cabinet Workstations
- Most installations will employ two uprights. Single stand-alone uprights may be used to mount monitor arms.
- A center-mounted upright in addition to the two uprights at each side of the workstation is ideal for half-width accessories such as panels and adjustable shelving.
Scroll down to view Overtable Mounting options.
- Formed channel construction; front is perforated in 3″ increments. Uprights bolt directly to rear of prepunched Leg Sections.
- Note that 9″ of Solid Upright is required for fastening to Leg Section. Deduct 9″ from length of Upright for available length above worksurface.
- Uprights may also be mounted to the rear of Cabinet Workstations.
- Stiffener Plate recommended for use on stand-alone upright.
Solid Upright Lengths
- Solid uprights are available in three standard lengths: 60″, 48″, 36″.
- Additional sizes available.
Note that 9″ of the Upright is required for fastening to Leg Section. Deduct 9″ from length of Upright for available length above worksurface.
Center Mount Uprights
- Center mount uprights accommodate “half-length” accessories such as the spool holder, adjustable shelving, bin rails, and panels.
- They are useful when additional support is needed for heavier accessories such as wire holders or bin holders.
- Center upright mounting bracket is also required to support a 3rd upright.
Quick-Ship does not mean “what we have on hand.” You still get all the advantages of Workplace configured to order workstations. Only faster.
Contact a Workplace Modular Systems Design Specialist for friendly assistance with workstation configuration, information, quotes, and support.
Need extra workspace? Simply move the workstation to wherever you need it, whenever you need it.