Workplace meets your electrical and air supply utility requirements with a variety of options.
- 15A and 20A Powerstrips
- Configurable Powertrough
- Airtrough (Airline Manifold System)
A wide variety of electrical options is available, including hospital-grade outlets, 208V and 220V receptacles, and custom-length specialty cords including twist-lock connectors.
Powerstrips, Powertrough, and Airtrough are available in many lengths, including half-sizes.
Several mounting options are available for Powerstrips, Powertrough, and Airtrough depending on preferred location.
Organize cords and wire with a Cordtrough, which may be mounted behind or underneath the worksurface.
Click tabs to view individual Electrical and Air Supply options.
15A or 20A Powerstrip
- Compact 2-3/8″H x 1-3/4″D design.
- Pre-wired with 15-amp or 20-amp/125 volt duplex outlets and combination circuit breaker, pilot light and on/off switch.
- Includes factory-installed 9 foot power cord. Twist Lock plug style available.
- Available in full and half table lengths.
- Powerstrip may be mounted to Solid Uprights (sold separately), on brackets, to rear of unit, beneath the unit, or within bench-mounted shelving.
Hospital Grade Powerstrip
- Powerstrips may be equipped to meet hospital safety requirements, including Ground-Fault Interrupt (GFI), red heavy-duty hospital-grade outlets built for strength and durability, and other specialized wiring and receptacles.
- Standard configured outlets are UL approved 20-amp 125-volt grounded outlets.
- Powertrough is 4-5/8”H x 2” D. Flexibility of design allows for several electrical options including additional outlets, circuit breaker and pilot light, ground fault system or data ports.
- Equipped with removable covers at each end, where terminal blocks are wired into the circuit. Primary entrance of power source may be made from left or right of trough. Power Cords are not included!
- An optional 9’L 20-amp power cord may be purchased. Additional lengths and Twist Lock connector may be specified.
- Powertrough may be mounted on brackets, to rear of unit, beneath the unit, or within bench-mounted shelving.
Airtrough (Airline Manifold System)
- Compact 2″D x 2-1/4″H design delivers compressed air at the rear of the work surface.
- Equipped with industrial interchange quick connect fittings. A quick connect nipple in rear allows fast interconnection to air supply system. Additional quick connect coupler in rear allows inline connection of multiple Airtroughs at adjacent workstations.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI (at 73°F).
- Mounts to Solid Uprights (sold separately) with brackets or beneath the unit..
- 3″ x 3″ Cordtrough with a 2″ X 6″ center access opening that organizes cords and wires behind or below the worksurface.
- Metal contruction, powder-coat finish
- Available in a variety of lengths for Standard, Direct Drive, or Heavy-Duty base platforms.
- May be mounted behind the workstation or beneath the units.