Adjustable Light System
- Positions Light Fixture (sold separately) over table to assure even light diffusion.
- May be adjusted to desired height along length of Solid Uprights (sold separately).
- Extending horizontal channels allow fixture center point to be moved cbetween 14″ and 27″.
- Tilt-action feature allows operator to position light to most beneficial setting.
- Control knobs allow for easy repositioning.
- Two Tilt Brackets are included with the Adjustable Light System.
Standard LED Light Fixture
- 4000ºK light with 50,000 hour rated life.
- Material: 22 gauge cold-rolled steel, lighting grade pre-painted white, approximately 87% reflectivity.
- Diffuser: Clear ribbed virgin acrylic, 0.062″ thick. Made in USA.
- Power cord: 18 gauge 3 conductor white SJT with grounded plug; 8′ in length.
- Lamps: UL-listed line voltage coated glass LED tubes, 15 watts, 1850 lumens each.
- Fixture available in 24″ and 48″ lengths.
- Mounts to Adjustable Light System (sold separately) beneath overtable shelving or Tool Trolley System.
High Performance LED Task Light
- Waldmann WLA LED task light delivers superb light quality and color temperature along with extreme energy-efficiency.
- 5000K light has 50,000 hour life.
- 37 Watt light unit delivers 3000 Lumens.
- Sleek and rugged anodized aluminum housing design.
- Includes factory-installed switch and 15-amp 9′ power cord.
- 35.4″ length provides ample lighting for workstations up to 72″.
- Mounts to Light Suspension System (sold separately) or beneath overtable shelf system.
- The flexible Tilt Bracket may be added for lighting requirements on overtable shelving or the Tool Trolley System.
- Control knobs allow for easy tilt adjustment.
Lamp Mounting Bracket
- Mounts to Solid Uprights (sold separately).
- Screw-down bracket accepts lamps/magnifiers with a 1/2″ stud.
Powerstrips, Configurable Powertrough
Workplace has a wide variety of electrical and air supply utility requirements.
- 15A and 20A Powerstrips
- Configurable Powertrough
- Airtrough (Airline Manifold System)
Electrical options include hospital-grade outlets, 208V and 220V receptacles, and custom-length specialty cords including twist-lock connectors.
Powerstrips, Powertrough, and Airtrough are available in many lengths, including half-sizes.
Click tabs to view Electrical Accessories.
15A or 20A Powerstrip
- Compact 2-3/8″H x 1-3/4″D design.
- Pre-wired with 15-amp or 20-amp/125 volt duplex outlets and combination circuit breaker, pilot light and on/off switch.
- Includes factory-installed 9 foot power cord. Twist Lock plug style available.
- Available in full and half table lengths.
- Powerstrip may be mounted to Solid Uprights (sold separately), on brackets, to rear of unit, beneath the unit, or within bench-mounted shelving.
Hospital Grade Powerstrip
- Powerstrips may be equipped to meet hospital safety requirements, including Ground-Fault Interrupt (GFI), red heavy-duty hospital-grade outlets built for strength and durability.
- Standard configured outlets are UL approved 20-amp 125-volt grounded outlets.
- Powertrough is 4-5/8”H x 2” D. Flexible design allows for several electrical options including circuit breaker and pilot light, ground fault system or data ports.
- Equipped with removable covers at each end, where terminal blocks are wired into the circuit. Primary entrance of power source may be made from left or right of trough. Power Cords are not included!
- An optional 9’L 20-amp power cord may be purchased. Additional lengths and Twist Lock connector may be specified.
- Powertrough may be mounted on brackets, to rear of unit, beneath the unit, or within bench-mounted shelving.
Airtrough (Airline Manifold System)
- Compact 2″D x 2-1/4″H design delivers compressed air at the rear of the work surface.
- Equipped with industrial interchange quick connect fittings. A quick connect nipple in rear allows fast interconnection to air supply system. An additional quick connect coupler in rear allows inline connection of multiple Airtroughs at adjacent workstations.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI (at 73°F).
- Optional interconnect kit available for connecting workstations.
- Mounts to Solid Uprights (sold separately) or beneath the unit..
Power and Air Mounting Options
Multiple mounting options for Powerstips, Powertroughs, or Airtroughs:
- Underneath the work surface.
- On Solid Uprights (sold separately) above the work surface.
- On Mounting brackets (sold separately).