Four mounting systems are available for adding parts bins to the workstation:
- Standard Bin Mounting Rails
- Heavy Duty Bin Mounting Rails
- Louvered Bin Mounting Panels
- Articulating Bin Rack
In addition, optional small shelves may be placed on the Louvered Bin Panel.
Click tabs to view individual parts mounting option details
Standard Bin Mounting Rails
- Standard Bin Mounting Rails are formed with 18-gauge metal and designed to accept various size bins.
- 50 lb. load rating.
- Available in full or half table lengths.
- Standard Rails mount to either Solid Uprights using a thru bolt or within an open Panel Riser shelf with brackets (both sold separately).
- A center Upright is recommended for lengths >72″L.
- Additional Accessories include a Slope Kit, which positions Standard Rail and bins at a 20-degree angle, or an Extender Kit, which brings Rail/Bins closer to the user on deeper tables.
Heavy Duty Bin Mounting Rails
- 100 lb. load rating.
- Constructed of 1”x 2” steel tubing with a Stainless-Steel channel, designed to accept various size bins.
- Available in full of half table lengths.
- Heavy Duty Rails include threaded inserts to mount to Solid Uprights (sold separately). Heavy Duty Rails may also be mounted within an open Panel Riser shelf with brackets.
- Additional Accessories include a Slope Kit, which positions Heavy Duty Rail and bins at a 20-degree angle, or an Extender Kit, which brings Rails/Bins closer to the user on deeper tables.
Louvered Bin Panel
- Louvers allow free-form parts bin placement.
- All-metal construction available in full or half-length sizes.
- Please advise mounting method so that appropriate brackets and fastening hardware are recommended and supplied.
Bin Panel Shelf
- Fits on any Workplace Bin Panel either as a tray or as a shelf.
- 9″D x 12″W
- No additional hardware required.
- Available in Matte Black only.
Articulating Bin Rack
- Allows small parts, hardware, etc. to be positioned in the most convenient location.
- Swings away from, or towards operator easily with double pivot design.
- Available in #0400 Black Wrinkle Finish only.
- Articulating Arm Extension (sold separately) provides an additional 12″ extension.
- Keeps tools, parts, and equipment off the worksurface, yet within easy reach.
- Tray is 18″L x 12″D with 1″ flange around all sides of worksurface and includes a foam pad insert.