Three mounting systems are available for adding parts bins to the workstation:
- Bin Mounting Rails
- Louvered Bin Mounting Panels
- Articulating Bin Rack
In addition, optional small shelves may be placed on the Louvered Bin Panel.
Click tabs to view individual parts mounting option details
Bin Mounting Rails
- Mounting Rails are fabricated of metal and will accept small, medium, or large bins.
- Mounting Rails mount to Solid Uprights (sold separately), or may be mounted within Standard Fixed Riser Assemblies. Please advise mounting method so that appropriate brackets and fastening hardware are recommended and supplied.
- Available in full or half table lengths.
- Available options include a Slope Kit which positions rails/bins at a 20-degree angle, and an Extender Kit, which brings rail closer to operator on deeper tables.
Louvered Bin Panel
- Louvers allow free-form parts bin placement.
- All-metal construction available in full or half-length sizes.
- Please advise mounting method so that appropriate brackets and fastening hardware are recommended and supplied.
Bin Panel Shelf
- Fits on any Workplace Bin Panel either as a tray or as a shelf.
- 9″D x 12″W
- No additional hardware required.
- Available in Matte Black only.
Articulating Bin Rack
- Allows small parts, hardware, etc. to be positioned in the most convenient location.
- Swings away from, or towards operator easily with double pivot design.
- Available in #0400 Black Wrinkle Finish only.
- Articulating Arm Extension (sold separately) provides an additional 12″ extension.
- Keeps tools, parts, and equipment off the worksurface, yet within easy reach.
- Tray is 18″L x 12″D with 1″ flange around all sides of worksurface and includes a foam pad insert.