Add finishing touches such as a lamp bracket, waste basket, and protective leg boots and corner protectors.
- Lamp Bracket
- Waste Container
- leveling Casters
- Leg Boots
- Leg Levelers
- Corner protectors
- Mini Corner Protectors
Click tabs to view individual Specialty options.
Leveling casters offer an advanced solution to making a bench or workstation stationary and mobile at the same time.
- Low-clearance Leveling Caster has 1100 pound capacity per caster with thumbwheel adjustment.
- High-clearance Leveling Caster has 750 pound capacity per caster. 3″ diameter wheel requires tool adjustment.
Note that when either leveling casters is used, overall worksurface height is approximately 2″ lower than standard
Lamp Mount Bracket
- Mounts to Solid Uprights (sold separately).
- Screw-down bracket accepts lamps/magnifiers with a 1/2″ stud.
Hanging Waste Container
- Heavy-duty plastic construction for easy cleaning.
- Keeps container up off of floor surface for ease of maintenance.
- Hangs from inside or outside of Heavy-Duty open-style Leg Sections having upper crossmember.
Protective Leg Boots
- Boots protect the bottom of leg sections from being chipped or damaged.
- Helps make floor cleaning easier by eliminating the need to clean around leg levelers.
- Base of boot is open to eliminate interference with leveling function.
- Boots are sold individually per leg.
- Standard leg levelers are provided with all Workplace Leg Sections. Levelers provide 3/4″± of vertical adjustment. Levelers are equipped with 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ thread.
- Vibration-Absorbing Levelers are equipped with extra-thick waffled base pad to help reduce effects of vibration.
- Lag-to-Floor levelers feature a rectangular metal base plate with pre-drilled holes to allow table to be bolted to floor.
- Note: Levelers sold individually; please order two per Leg Section.
- Highly recommended for use on mobile units to protect corners, walls, and other objects during travel.
- Corner Protectors are sold individually, and require drilling into worksurface.
- Corner Protectors will not fit at rear corners if Solid Uprights are installed, front corners of Post-Formed tops, or on Epoxy Resin Tops.
Mini Corner Guards
- Mini Corner Guard 4-Pack (2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″).
- Mini Corner Guard 12-Pack (2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″).
- The smaller Mini CornerGuards are suitable for use on metal worksurface corners, and will fit many accessories such as undertable shelves, worksurfaces, drawer cases, etc.
- Adhesive materials are NOT included.