Workplace meets your electrical and air supply utility requirements with a variety of options.
- 15A Powerstrip
- 20A Powerstrip
- Configurable Powertrough
- Airtrough (Airline Manifold System)
A wide variety of electrical options is available, including hospital-grade outlets, 208V and 220V receptacles, and custom-length specialty cords including twist-lock connectors.
Powerstrips, Powertrough, and Airtrough may be mounted at any location on uprights and inside shelving assemblies.
Powerstrips, Powertrough, and Airtrough may be configured to half width.
Click tabs to view individual Electrical and Air Supply options.
15A or 20A Powerstrip
- Compact 2-3/8″H x 1-3/4″D design.
- Pre-wired with 15-amp or 20-amp/125 volt duplex outlets and combination circuit breaker, pilot light and on/off switch.
- Includes factory-installed 9 foot power cord. Twist Lock plug style available.
- Available in full and half table lengths.
- Powerstrip may be mounted to Solid Uprights (sold separately), on brackets, to rear of unit, within a Fixed Riser Shelf Assembly or under table.
Please contact us for specific model numbers
- Equipped with removable covers at each end, where terminal blocks are wired into the circuit, so that primary entrance may be made from left or right of trough.
- Standard configured outlets are UL approved 20 amp 125-volt grounded outlets, unique outlet configurations may be specified.
- Powertrough is 4-5/8″H x 2″D.
- Available with various electrical options including additional outlets, circuit breaker and pilot light, ground fault system and data ports.
- Powertrough may be mounted to Solid Uprights (sold separately), on Powertrough Brackets, or within a Fixed Riser Shelf Assembly.
- Under table mounting available.
- Note: Special electrical configurations available upon request.
Airtrough (Airline Manifold System)
- Neat, compact 2″D x 2-1/4″H design delivers compressed air at the rear of the work surface.
- Equipped with brass quick disconnects. Inlet at rear allows quick interconnect to your air delivery system. Female disconnect at rear allows for efficient daisy-chaining to adjacent workstations.
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI (at 73°F).
- Optional interconnect kit available for connecting workstations.
- Mounts to Solid Uprights (sold separately) or with the use of brackets; under table mounting also available.
Powerstrips and Powertroughs may be equipped to meet hospital safety requirements, including Ground-Fault Interrupt (GFI), hospital-grade outlets and other specialized wiring and receptacles.