The Workplace Suspension System is an ideal solution for mounting lighting and other overhead accessories.
The Suspension System may also be used for selected undertable accessories.
Click tabs to view Light Suspension System options
Adjustable Light System
- Positions Light Fixture (sold separately) over table to assure even light diffusion.
- May be adjusted to desired height along length of Solid Uprights (sold separately).
- Extending horizontal channels allow fixture to be moved closer to the front of workstation if needed.
- Tilt-action feature allows operator to position light to most beneficial setting.
- Control knobs allow for easy repositioning.
- Durable, attractive fixture features electronic ballast.
- White enamel paint finish.
- Includes factory-installed switch and 15-amp 9′ power cord.
- Mounts to Light Suspension System (sold separately) or beneath Overtable or Fixed Riser Shelf. Available in 48″ or 24″. Choose 24″ Fixture for 48″ or less shelf.
- Light Fixtures are shipped without lamps. T-8 lamps are required for electronic ballast.
- LED Light Tubes available upon request.
Tool Trolley System
- Keeps tools off the worksurface, yet within easy reach. Helps eliminate tool damage due to accidentally dropping them.
- Adjustment features include vertical adjustment along length of Solid Uprights (sold separately) plus horizontal adjustment from front to rear of Table.
- 4-wheel trolleys are sold separately and individually.
- Optional Transition Bracket is also available to mount Light Fixture to Tool Trolley System.
- The highly flexible Tilt Bracket may be used with the Light Suspension System and the Tool Trolley System.
- Tilt Bracket may also be used for under-shelf lighting applications.