Add finishing touches such as protective leg boots and corner protectors.
- Leg Boots
- Leg Levelers
- Corner protectors
- Mini Corner Protectors
Click tabs to view individual parts mounting option details
- Boots protect the bottom of leg sections from being chipped or damaged.
- Helps make floor cleaning easier by eliminating the need to clean around leg levelers.
- Base of boot is open to eliminate interference with leveling function.
- Boots are sold individually per leg.
- Standard leg levelers are provided with all Workplace Leg Sections. Levelers provide 3/4″± of vertical adjustment. Levelers are equipped with 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ thread.
- Vibration-Absorbing Levelers are equipped with extra-thick waffled base pad to help reduce effects of vibration.
- Lag-to-Floor levelers feature a rectangular metal base plate with pre-drilled holes to allow table to be bolted to floor.
- Note: Levelers sold individually; please order two per Leg Section.
- Highly recommended for use on mobile units to protect corners, walls, and other objects during travel.
- Corner Protectors are sold individually, and require drilling into worksurface.
- Corner Protectors will not fit at rear corners if Solid Uprights are installed, front corners of Post-Formed tops, or on Epoxy Resin Tops.
Mini Corner Guards
- Mini Corner Guard 4-Pack (2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″).
- Mini Corner Guard 12-Pack (2 1/4″ x 2 1/4″).
- The smaller Mini CornerGuards are suitable for use on metal worksurface corners, and will fit many accessories such as undertable shelves, worksurfaces, drawer cases, etc.
- Adhesive materials are NOT included.
CUSTOMIZE WITH ACCESSORIES
Configure your Workplace workstation or workbench to fit your requirements exactly with an extensive range of add-on accessories.
How to Order
It’s the human touch that matters. That’s why you’ll want to connect with one of our Design Specialists Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.